The gowns were a collaberation. Rain, my close friend, had the idea to do this for a set of twins that she knows. I was a tad doubtful, but LOOK at what we did. She made both dresses, I added the applique, and the bibs were a joint effort. The babyshower was today, and the mother was appreciative!! The last is a pillowcase dress. Wren refuses to pose with it on, so the hanger will have to do!!!
Welcome to my Quilty Corner
Doesn't everyone sort scraps outdoors in the sun?? LOL Grab a cup of coffee, or maybe some wine! And chocolate! HAVE to have chocolate. And hopefully, you'll find some inspiration on these pages. To contact me, please email me!! firstname.lastname@example.org **by the way, the picture was taken by the Apprentice. Isn't she awesome??**
I’m going to be a designer!
Take a peek!
- Anyone for Watermelon? butterflyangelsquilting.com/2017/06/22/any… https://t.co/tX4RvKEUoI 2 days ago
- American Flag butterflyangelsquilting.com/2017/06/20/ame… https://t.co/Hd7zxCFVub 4 days ago
- Hot Process soaps CAN still be beautiful butterflyangelsquilting.com/2017/06/15/hot… https://t.co/7OhHsBLgfa 1 week ago
- Summer vacation means Soap, Soap, and MORE SOAP! butterflyangelsquilting.com/2017/06/14/sum… https://t.co/xBh25vCt31 1 week ago
- Perfecting the Swirl butterflyangelsquilting.com/2017/05/19/per… https://t.co/m6z1wlrl8g 1 month ago
Linky Parties I’m signed up for!