I got a decent amount of sewing done this weekend. I’m even closer to finished the blocks for the raffle quilt, and I made a tote bag. This bag with only one embroidery motif per side would be $40. An FYI, there. It is approximately 12 x 12 x 3.
And of course, LOTS of pockets
I also taught Rain how to make a PillowCase dress yesterday. We misjudged the height of her daughters, so she gave it Wren. Didn’t it come out cute??? YEAH RAIN!!!
Notice the tiny touch of yellow between the two fabrics!!!
Pricing for pillowcase dresses will be as follows:
- one fabric, grossgrain ribbon $20
- one fabric, self-fabric ribbon $21
- two fabrics, grossgrain ribbon $22
- Two fabrics, self-fabric ribbon $23
- add the third color in the trim extra $1
- LSU fabric or other NCAA/Pro/licensed fabrics extra $5
- embroidered letter, applique, motif (approx 3×3 inch size) extra $5