Welcome to my Quilty Corner
Doesn't everyone sort scraps outdoors in the sun?? LOL Grab a cup of coffee, or maybe some wine! And chocolate! HAVE to have chocolate. And hopefully, you'll find some inspiration on these pages. To contact me, please email me!! email@example.com **by the way, the picture was taken by the Apprentice. Isn't she awesome??**
I’m going to be a designer!
Take a peek!
- Anyone for Watermelon? butterflyangelsquilting.com/2017/06/22/any… https://t.co/tX4RvKEUoI 1 month ago
- American Flag butterflyangelsquilting.com/2017/06/20/ame… https://t.co/Hd7zxCFVub 1 month ago
- Hot Process soaps CAN still be beautiful butterflyangelsquilting.com/2017/06/15/hot… https://t.co/7OhHsBLgfa 1 month ago
- Summer vacation means Soap, Soap, and MORE SOAP! butterflyangelsquilting.com/2017/06/14/sum… https://t.co/xBh25vCt31 1 month ago
- Perfecting the Swirl butterflyangelsquilting.com/2017/05/19/per… https://t.co/m6z1wlrl8g 2 months ago
Linky Parties I’m signed up for!
the NEXT quilt
This one is also a gift. My old gal pal from middle school is going to be an Aunt again. This will be for Baby Jacob. His room is in retro Tigger. Here is a preview of the fabrics! There is another fabric the same shade as the creamy yellow. I’m going to try a texture type quilt. One of the dark blues is denim. The light blue is flannel. And the fabric not shown is terrycloth. I hope this works!! If it does, it’ll be DARLING!