So I had a GREAT time making all these bags! My girls are in LOVE with them! LOL I can ALSO make these into drawstring sling bags really easily. Which would slightly lower the price. And of course, pick your fabrics!! LOTS of options. Even suede, satin, or other fancy fabrics. Once again, though–that changes the price. I have HIGH hopes for finding a Hornet embroidery logo, you Grand Lakers. And having them for the start of next school year. Keep posted!
Welcome to my Quilty Corner
Doesn't everyone sort scraps outdoors in the sun?? LOL Grab a cup of coffee, or maybe some wine! And chocolate! HAVE to have chocolate. And hopefully, you'll find some inspiration on these pages. To contact me, please email me!! firstname.lastname@example.org **by the way, the picture was taken by the Apprentice. Isn't she awesome??**
I’m going to be a designer!
Take a peek!
- Soap butterflyangelsquilting.com/product/soap/ https://t.co/7ZV0PEZncQ 11 months ago
- Anyone for Watermelon? butterflyangelsquilting.com/2017/06/22/any… https://t.co/tX4RvKEUoI 1 year ago
- American Flag butterflyangelsquilting.com/2017/06/20/ame… https://t.co/Hd7zxCFVub 1 year ago
- Hot Process soaps CAN still be beautiful butterflyangelsquilting.com/2017/06/15/hot… https://t.co/7OhHsBLgfa 1 year ago
- Summer vacation means Soap, Soap, and MORE SOAP! butterflyangelsquilting.com/2017/06/14/sum… https://t.co/xBh25vCt31 1 year ago
Linky Parties I’m signed up for!