Here they are folks!! The finished products! All three are SOOO proud of themselves. And truly, I did VERY little to help on the tops. Each of the older girls did at least 90% of the sewing, and ALL of the ripping. I helped the 5 year old a bit more, of course. And I did all the quilting and binding. I DID learn my own lesson, however—when teaching children this young, use a larger seam allowance. The standard Quilters 1/4 inch was just tooooo small. No wiggle room. Obviously, this means only super duper simple patterns can be used, but that’s all a wise person would use on young kids anyway, right??!! Here you go!
Welcome to my Quilty Corner
Doesn't everyone sort scraps outdoors in the sun?? LOL Grab a cup of coffee, or maybe some wine! And chocolate! HAVE to have chocolate. And hopefully, you'll find some inspiration on these pages. To contact me, please email me!! email@example.com **by the way, the picture was taken by the Apprentice. Isn't she awesome??**
I’m going to be a designer!
Take a peek!
- Soap butterflyangelsquilting.com/product/soap/ https://t.co/7ZV0PEZncQ 4 months ago
- Anyone for Watermelon? butterflyangelsquilting.com/2017/06/22/any… https://t.co/tX4RvKEUoI 5 months ago
- American Flag butterflyangelsquilting.com/2017/06/20/ame… https://t.co/Hd7zxCFVub 5 months ago
- Hot Process soaps CAN still be beautiful butterflyangelsquilting.com/2017/06/15/hot… https://t.co/7OhHsBLgfa 5 months ago
- Summer vacation means Soap, Soap, and MORE SOAP! butterflyangelsquilting.com/2017/06/14/sum… https://t.co/xBh25vCt31 5 months ago
Linky Parties I’m signed up for!