A tad later in the day than usual, but there she is!!! Even an embroidered line!!! I HATE embroidery! LOL But hey—sometimes a project just needs it.
The only tiny button I had on hand was a heart. Feel free to use a google eye, or even scraps of flannel or felt.
Being from Louisiana, there is a LOT of fishing going on over here. And SHRIMPING. So I gave my girl shrimp boots!
Unfortunately, I ended up covering them up with the canoe, BUT you could easily forgo the canoe and just have her fishin’ in the bayou!
Feel free to share and down load until July 1st! Download the PDF file here———-> Gone Fishin
peace and pieces,
Happy Sue Year! Isn’t that just adorable? hehe Ok, so it’s not showing much. But I want to let you all know that Stitches and Kisses are still on track!! Sun Bonnet Sue Through the Seasons will start Tuesday as planned.
Here are the details.
1) Each block will be 12 inch finished.
2) Each block is mostly paper pieced. The other half will be applique. It IS possible to only do the paper pieced Sues, but they won’t be nearly as cute!!!
3) We are creating samples from each of the blocks (remember Witchy Sue as a pillow?) but next January you will receiving finishing instructions for a KICKBUTT quilt top.
4) The blocks will be released on the 15th of each month. You will have access to a free download until the end of the month. There will be 2 ways to get the free download. First, I will hook it up through paypal so Dorothy and I can keep track of how many have saved the pattern. If you do NOT have a paypal account, then please leave me a comment or shoot me an email and I will email you the pattern.
5) All back order patterns will be available for a small price here via paypal.
Does all of this make sense?? I sure hope so!! I am SOOOO excited about this project. I suspect Stitches and Kisses will take off with our new enterprise!! In the mean time, Butterfly Angels is trying to figure out a pattern similar to the Skating Sue…..a scene of sorts. But I have to decide what I want. Sew Hooked is an amazing designer. I managed to expand on her main block. Time to do my own!!
Here is another shot of the sample. I LOVE my partner!!
She made mine a Saints Sue Year!!!!
peace and pieces,
Posted in free, paper piece, pattern, Stitches and Kisses, Sun Bonnet Sue, Through the Seasons
Tagged free, free pattern, paper piece, pattern, Stitches and Kisses, Sunbonnet, Sunbonnet Sue, to-do patterns