I have quite a few goals this year. Bloggy ones, as well as personal ones. August is usually my “New Year”–I always loved Back-To-School time. Yes, I was a nerd…why do you ask?! LOL And I know it’s only June. But having just had a birthday, I think it’s a good time.
Personal goals all involve the house, the family, and my health. But you’re not here to listen to THOSE complaints!
Bloggy and professional goals are MUCH more interesting!
1) Move at least ONE UFO to the longarm a month. Get them done, so I can sell or enjoy them. I need backing for most of those–there is the problem.
2) Write at least one pattern a month, OTHER than the SunBonnet Sues. Or a tutorial. Both are places I need to build up.
3) Get poor Jennifer’s Celtic quilts DONE! It’s been over a year now.
4) Try to double my subscriber list in the next year. Right now I’m at 202 blog subscribers and 351 Facebook followers.
5) FIGURE OUT HOW TO MOVE THE BLOG TO www.butterflyangelsquilting.com I’m paying good money for the domain and hosting, and can’t even use it properly.
6) Join in to the blogging community more. I’ve already done several swaps with Michelle at The Quilting Gallery, am joining in her Aiming for Accuracy Quilt Along, and just recently joined a Bee with A Yankee in Queen Liz’s Court.
What kind of goals do YOU have set?
peace and pieces,